New Jersey Record Label – Seeking PR Intern
Get you start here! Be a part of History in the making at Real Raw Records
Don’t Miss Out On An Opportunity Of A Lifetime!
New Jersey Record Label – Seeking PR Manager
Serve as a client lead within the Entertainment PR team of Real Raw Records Inc specifically working to execute entertainment and music programming for clients.
- Have excellent judgment and experience with pricing ranges for programming—experiential, event-based, etc.
- Serve as a day-to-day contact and project manager for key client relationships
- Have strong relationships with entertainment and consumer lifestyle media outlets.
- Develop and/or maintain relationships with Real Raw Records team members and clients.
- Provide high value counseling and consulting for both internal and external clients.
- Counsel board on appropriate entertainment opportunities for Real Raw Records
- High level of professionalism, ability to talk to and present to senior level clients.
- Provide clients with a supportive consultative approach.
- Exhibit strong interest and/or skills in the entertainment and talent contract negotiations areas.
- Maintain strong relationships with celebrity publicists
- Monitor and keep abreast of industry news and trends report updates to team.
- Create and manage project budgets when required.
- Demonstrate a team player attitude by being flexible and responsible; a self-starter
- Monitor internal status of jobs and due dates; advise senior team members of developments; verify billing accuracy.
- Facilitate and coordinate various talent needs; prioritize and manage high volume of detail work.
- Ability to learn, understanding and following the budgeting and billing procedures required by Ketchum and our clients
- Able to recommend programs and formulate programs that include all aspects of entertainment including social media
- Manage a wide range of competing priorities while ensuring the team meets all its deadlines and manages projects within outlined and agreed upon budgets
- Foster client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to our clients
POLISH UP YOUR RESUME IF YOU HAVE THE FORMAL EDUCATION YOU WILL NEED THE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE TO BE RECOGNIZED AS A PROFESSIONAL
The Benefits You Reap From Our Internship Program
You will acquire a combination of education, experience and all required skills and knowledge for successful performance.
- Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related fields, Press Releases
- Experience in entertainment public relations, talent agency, music management or a similar position along with a knowledge and appreciation for entertainment and music
- Strong presentation & communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills