New Jersey Cares – Volunteer Fundraiser
At Real Raw Records, we search for talent who will embrace and align with our mission, vision, and values, which are shared below.
Our Mission: To create jobs and rally communities.
Our Vision: At Real Raw Records, we’re driven by our passion to make dreams a reality for those who have given up hope.
Our Values are our strength: We believe in natural talent as a means to improve the quality of life for the less fortunate.
Understanding: We’re attentive to our constituents’ needs and each other’s.
Stewardship: By investing precious resources wisely, we drive the best possible outcomes.
Collaboration: We foster win-win partnerships and build communities.
Learning: Knowledge powers our success and empowers our people.
Excellence: We strive to do our best and exceed constituents’ expectations.
A Fundraising Coordinator is a dynamic and creative fundraiser responsible for securing new sponsors and income, executing fundraising programs and events, developing relationship and expanding awareness of our organization in the community. Report to the Board of Directors.
• Competent execution of business plan to reach revenue goals.
• Innovate and create fundraising ideas through various business development techniques including prospecting, targeted follow-up and new lead generation.
• Generate and manage new partners.
• Deliver organized, structured, and comprehensive presentations, using effective written and verbal communication.
• Manage fiscal accountability for significant income requirements. Provide accurate projections to Executive Director.
• Oversee and participate in the execution of Music Is Magic program our primary fundraising program.
• Perform other duties or special projects as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Drive: Motivated to meet and exceed fundraising goals and quotas. Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with sponsors to meet business objectives. Demonstrate the highest regard for partners, volunteers and the vision of the organization.
• Initiative: Display a standard of integrity and excellence. Participate in activities and learn new skills. Self-motivated and offer help when needed. Demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a variety of personalities and leadership styles.
• Communication Skills: Clearly and accurately communicate organization’s mission, purpose, and goals. Duty includes public speaking; listen and seek clarifications; participate in meetings; write clearly and informatively.
• Professionalism: Work well in a fast-paced environment; treat others with respect and consideration; accept responsibility for own actions. Understand business implications of decisions, align work with strategic goals, complete administrative tasks and develop strategies to achieve organizational goals.
• Flexibility: Able to multitask in a changing work environment. Manage competing demands and unexpected events. Willing to change approach to best fit the situation.
• Dependability: Reliable, proactive, follows instructions, takes responsibility and commitments serious.
Degrees are a plus but not a requirement.
• We consider passion, and willingness to learn and cooperate with the purpose, as a premium characteristic in any position.
• Experience in business or Non-Profit Management desirable
• Two+ years experience in sales, corporate development or fundraising, equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to travel throughout New Jersey and Tri-state area as well as work evenings (rare) but when necessary. Use of personal vehicle in the course of employment to travel throughout the target area. Significant local travel is required for this position; including visiting local businesses, and events in public places.
• Minimum computer skills and ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results
MUST BE A #NEWJERSEY RESIDENT
CALL US TODAY: